16 July 2008

C + C Music Factory- Gonna Make You Sweat

Everybody dance now (x2) tet! tet tet
Give me the music (x2)
Everybody dance now (x2)

Have you ever listened to this song? Here is the link if you never listen to the song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4UWudkQDbo
This is one of my fav songs in 90's. The title explained everything; it’s made me dance it’s made me move and yes it’s really made me sweat.
But now don’t ever ask me to dance its horrible I would say lol.
Thank You to http://restnrileks.blogspot.com/ for this tet tet tet award, which not only bring back the old skool memories but make me want to loose extra pound too.
What a coincidence while I was typing this post, hitz.fm playing this song.


The rules of accepting are as follows:-


1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.




I’m passing this award to these wonderful blogger

Andrea
Bumble Bee
CDebab
Chunot
Dawn
Debbie
Dinary
Emila Yusof
Farah Najiha
Fliffy
Hanifadil
Haniz
Kakak Degil
Kuntum
Lesung
LJ
Manggis
Megat
Merrilee
Miyyah
Peggy
Rizal (You deserve to receive it twice)
Sasha
Sha
Shannon
Suzieq
Takayasmom
Twig
Wati
Waty
Wawa
Yatie
ZoomZoom

4 comments:

emilayusof said...

Thank you Ida! You're so thoughtful!

Wati Basri said...

thanks ida for the award!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

20330.....24436