11 September 2007

Tuesday Morning With Ali

From today Ida will just use 'I' for Ida. Saja ubah angin, people change for good. I change sebab bosan :)

August bulan yang betul-betul kekeringan idea dan sebagainya dan September pulak, fuh! A month that everything is sad and nostalgic.

Today something really get me kicking, no it's not a cup of coffee neither a pack of nasi lemak.
Its because of Ali Edwards. I love her simplicity and artistic touch. I beli buku ni sebelum bercuti ke Cherating, for cost rm90++ it would be wasted if I didnt share with others. So today I want to share something from her.
Im not very good to give a summary tapi hemtam sajalah kan, kalau tak paham korang tanya la balik.

Shall we start? Oh belum ready lagi? Kalau belum ready just stop here and comeback whenever you free.

A Designer's Eye for Scrapbooking by Ali Edwards

Chapter 1 - Think Before You Speak

1. Answer these questions
-What is it you want your lo to communicate years from now?
-What feelings do you want to evoke?
:- This is your vision then you can begin constructing how you'll communicate (design) that vision.

2. Vision & Communications (or design) are two essential keys in the process of designing scrapbook pages.

3. Vision (is what motivates you to start working on a page)
- Your imaginations
- Story you want to tell, a story from your family , a story about your daily life , family etc
:- Prepare satu buku untuk jot down your vision

4. Communication (is how you choose to translate your vision into real life)
- single layout
-mini book



So basic dia kita dah tahu.....jom start first layout.

Communications your vision through design.




Vision : Tiang merah dan kehijauan memberi ilham untuk seluruh layout. Mimik muka pula memberi inspirasi untuk title.

Communication : Cardstock merah dipilih untuk complement tiang di dalam gambar dan PP memberi warna-warna ceria dan tidak kusam. Lo ini untuk memberi Ireen semangat untuk lebih berani. Title melengkapkan keseluruhan layout. Sedikit jurnal untuk menerangkan kepada Ireen situasi tersebut.


Tips : - Cari elemen dalam foto yang boleh diulang dalam layout (contoh seperti tiang merah)

Ok, class ari ni dah habis....senang saja kan? I love to share this tips especially to beginner like me :P




and lastly...............


here is the reason why im so sad in September........

Wake Me Up When September Ends
------------------------------------
Summer has come and passed The innocent can never last wake me up when september ends like my fathers come to pass 4 years has gone so fast wake me up when september ends here comes the rain again falling from the stars drenched in my pain again becoming who we are as my memory rests but never forgets what I lost wake me up when september ends summer has come and passed the innocent can never last wake me up when september ends ring out the bells again like we did when spring began wake me up when september ends here comes the rain again falling from the stars drenched in my pain again becoming who we are as my memory rests but never forgets what I lost wake me up when september ends Summer has come and passed The innocent can never last wake me up when september ends like my father's come to pass twenty years has gone so fast wake me up when september ends wake me up when september ends wake me up when september ends =Greenday

1 comment:

HaniFadil said...

Ida, a song that brings back memories.. huhuhu..