Happy Teacher's Day!
I created these bookmarks special for dd's teachers.
Hope the teachers will make a good use of it.
Here is how to :
- Pattern paper (prefer the thick pp), flowers,buttons,ribbon,glue,scissors and your choice of embellishemnt.
- cut 3x8 as many as you wish to make the bookmark
- ink the edges of you wish to add some dimension
- sew the flower and button then attach the ribbon behind it.
- flip the pp and glue it. the reason is to hide the sew and ribbon.
- behind of the bookmark
- now embelish as you wish.
Thanks so much for dropping by!