13 April 2008

These things made me happy...

Meets Emila & Pak Samad Said (Sasterawan Negara)Made these frame from Emila's card . Its for Ireen's room. She choosed these cards.
Now Norah turn to Nour Khaireen Hilda.
A ride to Book Fair (its our 2nd trip)
She loves book....so do I...
and loves art too....especially cartoons & manga

she is not crying, we just playing with camera....

My books signed by Pak Samad. Visit http://www.ujanailmu.com.my/cat_a_samad.cfm to get his collections. I plan to buy all of his books and wish he will get back his right for Salina,Warkah dari Eropah and the rest.
Books for Ireen, PTS doing a great job publishing a lot of malay books for kids.
More from Emila.
Pak Samad books.



3 comments:

Estir_BunE said...

Ida the girl on the card wearing the shirt with the big "N" on it would fit right here in Nebraska! A big red N is the symbol for the collage football team! :D

emilayusof said...

Lol, the girl got the shirt from a friend who lives in Nebraska! No worries estir_bune! Girls just love to associate letters with their names. In this case, N - Norah.

Ida Karim said...

Lol...then I changed it to Nour Khaireen Hilda, full name of Ireen (DD). Maybe I'll try to grab some cards for you Andrea. Those cards are hard to let go...