- I'm stuck with this case. It took me a few days before I manage to solve it.
- It all started when I just color the scheme using pencil color into my memo pad. From there I just let the color sit and one night I remember I took a picture of Irees ,with pink dress and flowery hat. As usual I just add wording into the photo. I love wording photo ❤
- Next I just grab my pattern paper according color scheme and start jotting down what the CSI want for this case (refer above evidence & testimony)
- While I'm working with the page (with Twilight OST background music – shh this is secret of my mojo) I try to cross one by one the evidence & testimony.
- Though I can’t complete all the evidence & testimony but I think I get it close….
- Without further ado, here is my take. A story about my little one ‘waiting with pleasure’, with a pack of Twisties, she running around the hotel lobby while waiting for daddy to check out. I just try to create scene to mimic her imagination as little kid.
- I feel like watching UP
If you want more, here are some details :-
Circles element (balloons) + heart + splatter of white acrylic + hand drawn
How about some window treatment with an owl + heart = I just love how these elements blend together.
The tag = leftover circles from my office punch + doily print (I just trace the edge) + stamp + fussy cutting pp
Combination of rub on + hand drawn into gold metallic element. Just because I’m running out of rub on.
Want to keep a secret ? Try out this hidden tips by my Miss Doily :D
For this page I didn’t want to hide much…it more like peek a boo……
More circles element (brads + circles colored with copic )
Thanks for looking and thanks to CSI for another wonderful challenge.