12 January 2012

CSI : Case File 01

  • I stumble into CSI website during googling a few days ago. Its a new website with a new twist. Not only the color but a lot of other technique into one challenge. Does it sound bonus?
  • Come and investigate the case

casefile1

What a creative way to handle such challenge. Good job to Debbi Tehrani and the team.

 

Here is my take for above challenge..the only thing I didn’t put is pins. I dont have it :(

 

The stamp is green but it look blue in picture :(travel

Some of details

I made these stamp from rubber and use for journaling. Love it. The love and button as bow. Repeated stamp for photo mat as background. Dolie as lace element. Numbering journaling.

DSC_8427 copy

This cloud from LOVE rubber stamp ( I made it) 3d effect. Misting the background with green. 

d1 

Clear view

 

d2 

 

Title on photo…

d3 

 

3rd stamp I made for this project is this banner… now I need to stock up more rubber…

d4

Such a great challenge and cant wait for next…….

No comments: