29 May 2008

Tag : 20/20

I have been tagged by Mangosteenskin a long time ago. Now only I had a chance to sit and think.

Instructions:Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I do.

2. Have you ever felt stupid? Why?
Yes, I'm a bit shy but try to hide it.

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Travel around the world to meet all of my friends. Old Trafford one of it!

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be
Long life

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes

6. Do you like being who you are today?
Im grateful but try to improve.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
(perhaps I win in GBP currency)
Start business
House over the sea for all my siblings.
Travel around the world.
To giveaway...

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Nop....

9. Who are the top five people in the world you would wish to meet?
New line of Manchester United players
My friends in state,Australia and Canada
ops its more than 5...lol

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Peace, love and understanding ..that is me but I want him to be me too

11. Which type of cars I love the most?Sporty?
As long it can fit us and make a journey from point to point safely.

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
Both.

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I dont know....I should responsible but pointing and blaming wont solve anything.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
breath,healthy,family,money,

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Depending to the financial situation

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
Camera

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
stubborn

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
When people rude and hate each other. oh back stabber too...

19. Why you blogging?
At first to teach new scrapper but now its more bout sharing & rambling

20. Would you still be friend your best friend whom had betrayed your trust?
Friend but not best friend



Now, I'm tagging Andrea Dawn Dinary Kakak Degil Merrilee Shannon Takayasmom Twig

1 comment:

mangosteenskin said...

aik? i thought i've commented? haha. mesti lupa tekan publish ni.

i enjoy reading ur answers. thanks for playing!