2. Adhesives - for photos
3. Craft knife/blade and cutting mat4. Cardstock (use front and back) -acid free
5. Pattern paper (buy when needed!) -acid free
6. Pen for journaling -acid free
7. Page protector -acid free
Don't forget the most important thing is your photos. That it!
In some cases when you are not particular about spending more, put these items in your shopping list :-
1. Fine pointed scissors & standard pair scissors
2. Craft knife
3. Cutting mat
4. Metal ruler
5. Adhesives (temporary & permanent bond)
6. Eyelet setter
7. Hole punch
8. Setting mat (for hammering hole punch or eyelet setter)
9. Paper trimmer
10. Mini hammer
Once you've stocked up on the basic tools, indulge yourself with these treats :-
1. Ribbon - used as bands across a layout or to tie on the embellishments.
2. Patterned paper
4. Sheets of lettering - from peel-offs to rub-ons, every style alphabet and ready-made phrase is at your disposal.
5. Embellishments - from button to alphabets, mini frames to metal charms, you can never have enough.
6. Acid-free cardstock - you will use more of this than anything else.
8. Specialist pens
9. Craft punch
Lets get started………………