13 February 2007

My scrapbooking history.

I have always scrapped. Maybe not in the terms it is thought of today but definetely if it means cutting, pasting, journaling and decorating. My work of art began during secondary school when friends asked me to create a page (mostly for them to put inside autographs).
But I only really started the 'real' scrapping with proper 12x12 papers last year December. I had no idea what to do or what to use, but just visiting the scrap shops with a deary friend Yasmin helped. Because of Yasmin I have better knowledge of scrapbooking. Slowly I been introduced by her a basic tools and technics.
Yasmin,
"I really appreciate you,Your helpful, giving ways,And how your generous heart Your unselfishness displays. I thank you for your kindness,I will not soon forget;You’re one of the nicest peopleI have ever met."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a pleasure knowing u too. helping u gives me the motivation to continue scrapbooking. at one time tu rasa tak ada mood dah. kiranya u kembalikan my semangat

Ida Karim said...

so my duty to ensure you to start using the 'treasure' kan? So next time our date mesti buat satu page....