12 February 2011

{Mine}

Sneak peek into my scrapbook. room. *sorry*
DSC_6427
My name tag on cork by ikea , the tag I made a few years back to attend crop party at lss. Once a while I rotate the art/creation inside this studio.
DSC_6430
I stored away most of my inspiration stuff and put a new stuff here. The space wont be empty too long in fact by now I have put a few photos to scrap. Now this board will act as my page planner.
DSC_6431
My work in progress, now I have a space for WIP and it was nicely display. I like!
Can you believe it was freebies from the internet? I’ll share the info about my wip in next post.
DSC_6444
I promised myself not to keep my pp too long, instead I put it here for display and for me to scrap. No more feeling guilty to cut these lovely pp. Most of it from Fancy Pants Love Birds line. Love the color and cute design. One layout from this line has been created and will post the lo later.
DSC_6436
Mist…newly bought. Love the effect but a bit pricey. I tried it this morning and really love it….now I want more color *sigh*
 DSC_6437
Another indulgence, I really love bird stamp+punch by Martha Steward.
The Street Lace cb, wait for me…I have ton of ideas to play with you. Just hoping I have time to play.


DSC_6439
The pink basket, a place to throw my stuff after scrapping. It wont look nice as this after I’m starting scrapping.

 DSC_6440
Lastly, my totally tote….I love this pink caddy so much. All of my tools are nicely kept here. Easy to scrap and easy to clean up.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: